Combi & Flat Flow
The universal regulator for (semi-) dry or wet installation
Modern mechanical flow regulators will have to meet higher demands in the future. They will be installed wet as well as dry.
Maintenance from the upper level will be taken for granted. Vertical Q/h curves are a matter of course, otherwise additional expensive retention volume has to be built. Due to simulation programs, today’s canal systems are exhausted. Discharge regulators now have to work reliably under harsh conditions!
The HydroSlide Combi combines many functions in one unit: it can be installed (semi)-dry or wet in any situation, from raw wastewater to stormwater and in cases of very limited space. The normally necessary sole jump is not required. The precisely functioning mechanism is protected under the cover. It can be completely flooded without suffering any damage.
Even if it is seldom necessary: the inspection opening allows for easy maintenance. The operation of the HydroSlide Combi, if necessary at all, is done from the pavement: hand pulley for opening, closing the inlet (slide), cleaning, etc..
HydroSlide Flat Flow – half-dry
HydroSlide Combi – half-dry
HydroSlide Flat Flow – wet
HydroSlide Combi – wet
- it can be installed (semi-) dry or wet
- it creates constant flows (±5%)
- automatic blockage clearance
- it is extremely easy to maintain
- no need for external power
- operable from above
- it does not require a sole jump
- it is completely closed off (optional)
- it has an vortex-inhibiting inlet pipe in the (semi-) dry version
- small and compact
- robust and durable – because it is made of stainless steel
- The speciality on the HydroSlide FlatFlow is the capability to clean itself automatically on plugging even with very low impounding heads. By this reason the FlatFlow is the best choice for controlling flow within overflow chambers, having a small weir height (below 1000mm).
- very inexpensive
- can be optimized to local requirements
- does not need external power
- almost maintenance-free