- Maintains relatively constant level
- Automatic compensation for level draw-down
- Standard integral damping reduces hunting
- Drip-tight at high level shut-off
- Low supply pressure options
The Singer model 106-F-Type 4 and 206-F-Type 4 modulating float valves are based on the 106-PG or 206-PG main valve.They are ideal for balancing the inflow and outflow demand into the reservoir and maintaining level at the designated maximum.
The valve closes drip-tight at the maximum level and modulates to maintain the tank level. The float pilot is remotely installed at the high level in the reservoir tank. Pilot connections to the main valve are connected in the field. As the reservoir level drops the main valve is opened proportionally to increase the filling rate. Movement of the main stem alters the size of the closing restriction, interrupting the tendency of the valve to hunt.