Series 1000 Open Frame Rubber Pinch Valve
- Centerline closure for streamline flow
- Tight shut-off even with small trapped solids
- Built-in over-pinch protection
- Positive opening tabs standard on all sleeves
- Valve position easily visible
The Series 1000 Pinch Valve features a simple, proven and cost-effective design. Virtually maintenance-free, the sleeve is the valve's only wetted part, eliminating possible contamination of the process materials.
The 1000 Series Valve has no seats that require grinding, no packing glands or stuffing boxes which require repacking. The valve will not become locked or jammed even when dealing with solids in the flow. Reduce port, funnel port or double wall sleeves are available for these applications.
When placing your order, please Indicate sleeve material by appending elastomer abbreviation (CR, NR, etc) to the model name. IE: Series 1000-CR