Sanitary Ball Valves
PBM Sanitary Ball Valves
Two-Way Sanitary valves are designed for pure process applications, where cracks and crevices within the valve need to be minimized.
- PBM Manufactures Sanitary Ball Valves in the following styles:
- Compression for Tube End Connections
- Clean Steam Sanitary Valve
- Flush Tank Ball Valve
- Fire Test Valve
- Diverter Port Ball Valve
- Multi-Port Ball Valve
- Cavity Free Valve
- Steam Trap Valve
- Cylindrical Radius Flush Tank Valve
- Two-Way Ball Valve
- Igenix Forged Valve
- Adjust-O-Seal® design allows valve seat seal to be restored in-line to a leak-tight condition, to compensate for normal seat wear.
- Swing out/lift out design for easy removal and installation.
- Internal seat design produces a bubble-tight, bidirectional seal.
- Spring-loaded washers create a live-loaded stem assembly for positive sealing.
- True-Bore® (port matches ball, seat and end fitting I.D. to tubing I.D. to eliminate puddling), Full Port or Reduced Port.
- Stem assembly accommodates PBM Direct Mount Actuation for accurate alignment and increased cycling life. Engagement between the stem and ball is well-suited for high torque applications.
- Extended Butt-Weld for Tube and Extended Butt-Weld for Pipe end fittings may be welded in-line without disassembly.
- Strong handle and stem. Handle position indicates whether valve is open or closed. Vinyl end covers are designed for a sure grip.
- Precision machined and polished ball reduces torque and extends seat life.
- Optional mechanical or electropolished I.D. and O.D. surfaces minimize crevices and enhance sterility.
- Symmetrical bolt pattern allows easy rotation for positioning valve in tight spaces.
- Quickly and easily convert valves with common ports from Industrial to Sanitary (and vice versa) using interchangeable seats.