The PAX Water Mixer (PWM100) is an active vortex mixer for small water storage tanks. Patented PAX technology provides the most powerful mixing for small tanks to thoroughly circulate the entire tank volume. The mixer features a self-install design that translates into significant cost and labor savings, making it an economical purchase for small utilities with a limited budget.
How it works:
The PWM100 uses a vortex nozzle to vigorously circulate the tank volume to eliminate thermal stratification, prevent ice formation, reduce residual loss and lower disinfection byproducts. The mixer can be installed by lowering it into the tank from the hatch and self-rights once it reaches the tank floor, even on a sloped surface.
- 3x mixing power vs. sheet mixers
- Easy install, self-righting design
- NSF/ANSI Standard 61 and UL certified
- 3-year warranty
- Power Supply Requirement: 240 VAC, 50 Hz, GFCI-protected, 20 amp circuit
- Motor Type: 240 VAC, 50 Hz, water-filled, water-lubricated
- Nominal Power Draw: 1.32 kVA (1320 watts)
- Footprint (Diameter): 25.4 cm
- Height: 76.2 cm
- Material (Housing): 316 stainless steel
- Weight: 18.1 kg