Multi Channel Process Controller (MCP-TP)
- Versatility in programming for custom applications
- Flexibility of single or multiple process monitoring
- High performance PLC-based control with P.I.D. optimization
- Capability of remote SCADA 4 – 20 mA or local set-point(s) adjustment
- Precise valve positioning
- Visual status indication
- Robust and self-contained in NEMA 4X rated panel
- Intuitive colour touch screen interface display
- Capable of local control of model 2SC-PCO dual solenoid valves
The MCP-TP Series is a multiple process loop control panel designed to complement the Singer Model 2SC-PCO Dual Solenoid Control Valve. Range of application is dependent on the feedback (process variables) transmitters used, which is similar to (but not limited to) combination automatic control valve functions with conventional pilots.
The MCP-TP control panel has the ability to monitor multiple processes and remotely control the dual solenoid control valve based on system conditions. The MCP-TP control panel can function as a simple single loop controller (e.g., pressure reducing, flow control, level control to multiple loop controller.)
The MCP-TP reads transmitted signals and energizes the dual solenoid pilots on the Singer control valve. The MCP-TP can react to any change in conditions by monitoring the system continuously and comparing actual process values to desired set-point values.
Optional alarm outputs for SCADA is available.
Note: Due to the many different specifications of the MCP, please contact our Customer Service Group to request your Operations Guide.