High Flow Mechanically Cleaned Filter
Eaton's new High Flow MCS Series is engineered to help conserve valuable process water while protecting costly equipment from debris. This new strainer design offers minimal purge volumes in fresh water applications, allowing you to save on the cost of make up liquids, chemical treatment and heating energy.
Featuring fast cleaning magnetically coupled actuation, our design offers an optimized configuration to help improve and reduce costly maintenance and downtime. Plus, this actuation method eliminates the need for cover thru-holes and their associated seals.
- No dynamic seals
- Minimal purge for low waste operation
- Easy in-line installation
- Continuous 24/7 operation
- Maintenance-friendly design means lower labor costs
- Eco-friendly. No bags to purchase, change or landfill
- Available in optional ASME Code
Key High Flow MCS Markets:
Food and Beverage
Oil and Gas
Pulp and Paper