Electronic Flow Control and Metering (2SC-MV)
- Combines precise flow control with relatively accurate flow metering, save space / cost
- PLC-based control panel is compatible with your SCADA system
- Manual control is available in case of emergencies
- Re-transmission capabilities
- Can be field retrofitted to existing valves
- +/- 3% accuracy, certified by NIST approved testing laboratory (on select sizes)
The Singer models 106-2SC-MV and 206-2SC-MV electronic flow control and metering valves are based on the 106-PG or 206-PG main valve.
The pressure in the upper operating chamber is controlled by operating the pilot solenoids. The PLC within the MV1-TP control panel determines whether the opening solenoid or the closing solenoid is operated. The change in valve position is dependent upon which solenoid is operated and the duration of the energized period.
The Singer MV1-TP control panel computes the flow rate based on valve differential pressure and position and operates the pilot solenoids to match the flow rate to the customer’s pre-determined (adjustable) set-point. Flow is totalized and displayed via panel readout. In addition, the MV1-TP panel includes a pre-programmed logic controller, touch screen display, labelled wiring and terminal strip.