DomoDIP® : Small stainless steel lift station, made in France, for connecting private houses to a sewer network or other sewer / septic systems
Domestic waste water evacuation connecting to collective sanitation, when it is higher than the house, passes by mini-lift station. Instead of classical cumbersome smelly tank, with heavy maintenance and requiring regular cleaning, we suggest the DOMODIP®solution: a Direct in-Line pumping system without any tank, so no odor, no cleaning and easy maintenance.
The DomoDIP® systems are designed to be easily adapted to different types of installation with simplified commissioning, operating and maintenance.
It is very easy to install a DomoDIP. Most of the time the installation is made either in basements, or garages. Relying on the “Direct-in line pumping” concept, the DOMODIP is lifting gravity fed effluent directly downstream without a collecting tank. The DomoDIP system is then odorless and does not require any cleaning. The electronic control unit is designed to automatically manage settings.
- Compact installation, DomoDIP® takes very little space.
- Easy and convenient connection, electrical connection to a 15A power outlet.
- Easy maintenance, no cleaning (visual check is sufficient and a dry cloth to remove dust if necessary)
- No odour
- No storage nor tank to be buried, easy access
- No clogging, no need of float switches, a flush is enough to make the DomoDIP® start, without consuming more energy than a classical pumping station.
- Robust stainless steel equipment (that accept detergents, hot water, wipes, etc…), pumped liquid temperature can be up to 60°C (140°F)
- Silent system
- No risk of overflow, DomoDIP® is fully waterproof
- Industrial quality motor (IP67), with standard frame size and repairable. No plastic parts.
- 3-year warranty