2Way Ball Valve
PBM 2 Way Ball Valve
PBM's Series 5 Two-Way Industrial valves are designed for general purpose, non-sanitary process applications. The 2 Way Ball Valves are available with True-Bore, Full and Reduced Port sizes.
The Valves are available in the folowing materials:
- 316L S/S complies with ASTM A 351-CF3M or A479, S31603
• Is exceptionally corrosion-resistant to acidic and basic environments and does not pit easily.
• Can be polished to a near-mirror finish for easy cleanability.
• Has a carbon content of <.03% to facilitate welding.
• Is preferred for sanitary and biotechnological uses.
• Has a controlled sulphur content between 0.005% and 0.017% in cast Extended Butt-Weld end fittings, in accordance with ASME BPE-1997.
• Low and zero ferrite cast materials are also available.
- Carbon Steel, A216-WCB
• This versatile material handles mildly corrosive media.
• Additional materials are available, including Alloy 20, Duplex Stainless Steels, Hastelloy, Titanium, and Inconel.
• Adjust-O-Seal® design allows valve seat seal to be restored in-line to a leak-tight condition, to compensate for normal seat wear.
• Swing out/lift out design for easy removal and installation.
• Internal seat design produces a bubble-tight, bidirectional seal.
• Spring-loaded washers create a live-loaded stem assembly for positive sealing.
• True-Bore® (port matches ball, seat and end fitting I.D. to tubing I.D. to eliminate puddling), Full Port or Reduced Port.
• Stem assembly accommodates PBM Direct Mount Actuation for accurate alignment and increased cycling life. Engagement between the stem and ball is well-suited for high torque applications.
• Extended Butt-Weld for Tube and Extended Butt-Weld for Pipe end fittings may be welded in-line without disassembly.
• Strong handle and stem. Handle position indicates whether valve is open or closed. Vinyl end covers are designed for a sure grip.
• Precision machined and polished ball reduces torque and extends seat life.
• Optional mechanical or electropolished I.D. and O.D. surfaces minimize crevices and enhance sterility.
• Symmetrical bolt pattern allows easy rotation for positioning valve in tight spaces.
• Quickly and easily convert valves with common ports from Industrial to Sanitary (and vice versa) using interchangeable seats.