Metaval Consolidated Pty Ltd
Specialist Suppliers of Industrial Controls
Metaval Consolidated is an Australian owned and operated manufacturer’s representative supplying all Australian states and territories. Metaval was established in 1967 to provide an engineering supply service to users in the paper industry. As our company grew and diversified, the range of industries serviced also increased.
Today we provide engineered products to all major industries in Australia. We represent some of the world’s leading manufacturers in the supply of industrial equipment to a wide range of industries including water, manufacturing, mining and processing.
Since commencing operations we have:
- Grown to be a leading Melbourne-based manufacturer’s representative for dozens of well known international brands.
- Worked and consulted on hundreds of projects – from thousands of dollars to million dollar projects.
- Located in our own industrial premises and warehouse in Bayswater.
- Work with customers and consultants located in all Australian states and territories.
- Dedicated sales engineers.
- Product specialists with a combined industry experience in excess of 60 years.
- Recognised industry leaders in representing overseas suppliers of industrial controls and equipment – we understand the Australian market.
We are recognised as being well resourced and qualified to provide a professional service to our end-user clients and supplier partners.
Three Core Business Divisions
To effectively represent our manufacturers, Metaval has established three distinct business units:
- Filters, Mixers and Safety Division
- Specialist Products Division
- VAG and BAIO Division
Each division has a dedicated Product Specialist supported by the full resources of the Metaval head office. We work with the manufacturers we represent to develop business and marketing plans for their brands and product categories.
The background of our personnel covers a variety of engineering disciplines including mechanical, instrumentation, process control and technology. Our knowledge of industrial processes enables Metaval product specialists and support staff to work with you and provide the correct engineered equipment for your application.
Andrew Garland - Managing Director
Andrew is the owner and Managing Director of Metaval. He joined the company in 1981 as a sales engineer, was appointed General Manager in July 2001 and Managing Director in May 2006. He has overall responsibility for the strategic direction of the business and plays an important role in working with the key strategic clients and suppliers.